The most accurate and fast construction estimating services in Florida for cost estimation are offered by QTO Estimating. We have a team of qualified and professional individuals have years of experience in construction estimation field. Therefore, we provide the best material takeoff and construction estimates completely tailored around the needs of the client. The attention to detail and complete command over the estimating softwares is something that sets our construction estimating services in Florida apart from others.
Our professional estimators provide complete and detailed spreadsheets for building material and items that are required for the construction project. We have advanced estimating softwares that are used by our specialists to ensure that our estimates as well as quantities are accurate. The Quantity takeoffs provided by QTO Estimating are easy to price based on local construction rates in Florida. Hence, making it easy for the general contractors to bid precisely and win more construction projects with a good profit margin.
Why Choose Us for Construction Estimates
QTO Estimating is a well-established construction cost estimating firm with a legacy that helps us hold our firm place in the market. Our company has a team of professional, certified and skilled individuals for construction estimation. We take pride in providing construction estimates for all kinds of construction projects, be it commercial sites, residential sites or complete civil construction projects. Our team prepares material takeoffs and material lists for a variety of construction trades based on CSI Master format.
We provide construction cost estimating and quantity takeoff services in all the counties of Florida including;
QTO Estimating provides construction estimating services in Florida as well as other states of the USA. General contractors from all over the USA outsource construction estimating services from us and use our quantity takeoffs for bidding purposes. Our main services include:
- Construction Estimating Services
- Quantity Takeoff Services
- Residential Takeoff Services
- Commercial Takeoff Services
- Specific Divison Takeoffs
- Estimating & Costing Works
- Preparation of BOQs
We provide our estimating services mainly in Florida while catering to a list of developing counties. we serve in Alachua, Bradford, Calhoun, Columbia, DeSoto, Duval, Escambia, Gadsden, Hamilton, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Miami-Dade, and much more. Even if you don't reside in Florida, still it is very easy to outsource estimating work from our company. Just send us the drawings through email and get a free quote for the estimate.
We are providing the most accurate estimates in FL (Flordia) as we are well aware of the Flordia construction costs, material costs, labor rates, etc. We prepare the quantity takeoffs while keeping in view that our estimate is detailed yet easy to understand for all. Our service steps have been explained below for an overview:
- Our process starts with the communication between our estimator and the client regarding the estimating scope of work. The client sends us drawings along with the estimating requirements and then we prepare and submit a proposal along with an invoice for the quantity takeoff.
- We assign the project to our estimator after receiving the advance payment. The quantity takeoff is carried out with estimating software by our properly trained and qualified estimators. The software used by our company is advanced and includes BlueBeam, on-screen takeoff (OST), Planswift and others.
- The pricing or costing is carried out after doing the material takeoff. You can provide us your unit rate schedule or pricing if you want the estimate as per your unit rates.
- Finally, we deliver the quantity takeoff to the client for review. After the approval of the estimate, the remaining payment for the estimate will be recovered.
- We provide after-sale support services to clients. So if you get a new addendum within 1 week after the delivery of quantity takeoff, you can get a free revision of our quantity takeoff based on the drawing changes.
So what you are waiting for? Send your project plans/drawings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a proposal for the estimate.