QTO Estimating offers construction services to contractors from all over the world. This includes quantity takeoffs, cost estimates and preparation of BOQs for all types of construction projects. Every year QTO Estimating offers scholarship opportunities to bright students enrolled in registered engineering institutes of the country. The amount of scholorship is $1000 and issued on competetive basis. This scholarship is for the recognition of student's efforts and skills in technical essay writing. Students from any engineering dicipline can apply for this opportunity and get a chance to win this scholorship by participating in an essay writing competition.
SCHOLARSHIP BY QTO ESTIMATING
SOME TIPS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- It is mandatory to fulfill the minimum word count of 1000 words.
- Write in simple good English and make sure that there are no spelling mistakes.
- It is always advised to divide the article in paragraphs, each focusing on a specific main idea.
- Add relevant images and illustrations along with references where necessary.
- Make headings, sub-headings and highlight the main keywords.
- Make sure that you submit your work before the given deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Don't forget to add the author bio and image at the end of the article.
For reference, you can check out the below article to understand what we are looking for.